PDC cutter Polycrystalline Diamond Compact pdc drilling bit 1313 1308 1316mm
Polycrystalline diamond cutters (PDC) comprise a polycrystalline diamond (PCD) top layer integrally
sintered onto a tungsten carbide substrate using a high-pressure, high-temperature process.
Polycrystalline Diamond Compact (PDC) bit is for use in oil & gas drill bit
1. Diamond layer thickness is increased to 2.0 mm
2. Impact resistance is better
3. Much better Wear resistance than PCD diamond
4. Heat resistance is improved
Our comprehensive range of standard and special products offers the widest possible
drilling solutions to meet the challenging requirements of oil & gas exploration and production.
Standard Sizes, always in stock
PDC cutter we could usually produce special ones according to customer requirement/drawing.
1) Established 2001, factory in Chengdu of China, sales market over 47 countries
2) Nearly hundreds of CNC grinders and imported equipment:
CORBON RG9 from UK, Japan FANUC ROBOCUT, Germany VOLLMER EDM sharpener, Germany inspection device ZOLLER
3) PDC is applied by Vacuum Brazing process to ensure no welding scar, tip uneasy to drop
4) World-class technical team and R & D capacity
5) Pass ISO, Swiss SGS certified, comprehensive capabilities verified by Germany TÜV Rheinland
6) Samples free for testing
7) Over 10, 000 pcs standard inserts in stock
8) No MOQ required
World-class process, quality 100% controlled in every step ___________________________
Strict control from raw material PDC Diamond
Nearly hundreds of grinders, C.N.C grinding machine 7 axis COBORN RG9 imported from UK
5 axis FANUC ROBOCUT Cutting machine imported from Japan, high precise to cut special shape
Germany VOLLMER EDM sharpener and Machining Center
Strict testing system from Germany, expert inspection team ensure diamond tools perfect quality
1. If you receive our tools in bad condition, we can make a refund or re-send new tools to you.
2. If your machining productivity is unsatisfactory, pls send us feedback, we change material and improve
according to your machining condition, and then re-send new samples for you to test.
All messages will be replied within 12 hours _______Email us now! Inquire us now! ______
Ms. Nicole Lee